Monday, December 13, 2010

1. Thanksgiving at my school. The cooks, some staff, me and the students who had a birthday in November. I did not supply the volcano candle.
2. Danny and I carving up the turkey.
3. My wood burning stove warming up my house. That fire was created with just two tries down from one hundred last week.
4. Me in front of the Armenian letter for M.
5. Me at a really old church from the 8th century.
6. The 8th century church and some very green grass for November.
7. A medieval head stone.
8. A box of kittens I got from America just kidding their Lisa’s.
9. The slide as part of the new playground.
10. The play house full of kids and my counterpart in the background.
11. The swings in full swing.
12. Picture of Mount Aragats taken on a clear day from Gyumri. Mt. Aragats is the tallest mountain in Armenia and I live at the base of it. A one hour train ride from where this picture was taken.
13. A sweet view from the Selin pass. I sat in the backseat to take this picture a machine gun occupied the front seat.
14. The oldest Holiday Inn in the world.